Across the full spectrum of sectors that we support: Construction, Civil Engineering, M&E, Interior Fit-Out, Events, Food, Warehousing & Logistics, we are experts in fulfilling and excelling recruitment for white collar roles.
At Triton Recruitment, whether temporary, permanent or contract, we understand the responsibilities and qualifications that are required for this sector. We thoroughly vet candidates and conduct telephone interviews to assess whether the role is suitable for them.
The top White-Collar roles we recruit for include:
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress to staff, buying materials for projects, day-to-day problem solving on site, conducting quality checks, preparing site reports, supervising construction workers and subcontractors
- Minimum qualifications needed: CSCS card and SMSTS
- Ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and within health and safety regulations, negotiating with contractors and suppliers, drawing up detailed plans for how to achieve each stage of a project
- Minimum qualifications needed: CSCS Card and either a degree in the relative industry, an NVQ in the relative industry or through an apprenticeship
- Negotiating contracts and work schedules, assisting in client requirements and ensuring their proposals are feasible, identifying and investigating responses to commercial risks, allocating work to subcontractors and overseeing their progress, advising on maintenance costs, submitting regular budget reports
- Minimum qualifications needed: CSCS Card and a degree in relative industry